Is there a cure for type 2 diabetes? A lot of diabetics search for diabetic cures every month. Like me, there are many diabetics who haven’t believed the conventional expert’s wisdom that says diabetes is incurable.
Please note: Since established medicine says diabetes is incurable I cannot promise that this is a cure for diabetes. That is likely illegal to say in the United States of America.
Here I present steps some have said is a natural cure for type 2 diabetes.
These are steps some would say are a cure for type 2 diabetes:
• Acid foods Limit Acid Foods to 20 to 25 percent of your total diet.
• Alcohol Give it up, except an occasional glass of red wine with a meal.
• Alkaline Foods Eat Alkaline Foods. From 75 to 80 percent of your new diet should be alkaline foods.
• Educate Yourself The time and costs of education are cheap compared to the health costs of remaining ignorant. Subscribe to the newsletters of web sites you trust. You’ll learn that Diabetes Is Not a Disease. You are what you eat.
• Omega 3 & 6 Imbalance Supplementing with quality omega 3’s reverses the imbalance our poor diet has caused. Read more about Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements
• Over-Eating Early on, following the Zone diet helped me relearn eating and portion sizes. You can also substitute a quality shake for an evening meal. Check out Foods That Make You Fat
• Processed Foods - Switch to a diet with more whole grains, whole foods, and raw foods. Dark Green foods like Broccoli and Brussels Sprouts can be your best friends. Cutting back on processed foods will be helpful as the msg in them increases your hunger, and causes fat storage.
• Raw foods - Plan on adding more raw, whole veggie, and fruit snacks into your diet. See my article on the Best Snacks For Diabetics.
• Read Food Labels If you are buying prepackaged foods you must learn to carefully read labels. Because many Food Labels Lie.Some food manufacturers are less than ethical. You may find them using unfamiliar words to hide dangerous additives, msg, aspartame, sugars, corn syrup, and preservatives.
• Table Salt I removed table salt from my diet and now use Sea Salt in moderation. I feel the salt without the natural minerals is toxic.
• Testing Sugars & Journaling Food Testing your blood sugar often is essential to see your progress, and the results of your changes. By keeping a journal of what you ate, when you ate it, and testing you’ll know how different foods affect you. You’ll see the results of what you eat.
• Toxic Buildup Symptoms also include fatigue, irregular bowel movements and joint pain. Detox with green drinks; juices like fresh green vegetable juice you squeeze at home. Try 2 cups raw juice with a tablespoon of raw ground flaxseed. Also plenty of pure water to flush. The ground flax may also be put in cereal or salads for regularity. I would avoid most all artificial sweeteners.Also see Dangerous Food Additives.
If you want to do a raw food diet then see Doctor Robert O Young’s plans detailed in his books: The ph Miracle and the ph Miracle for Diabetes. Those following his protocols have had great results. Personally, I am not 100% convinced that an all raw diet can give you all your body’s needs. Likely, this is because I still eat meat.
Jordan S. Ruben has a diet out based on Biblical teachings that he calls The Makers Diet. He does advocate eating meat along with whole foods.
You will read on many of these pages how Dr Barry Sears books were helpful to me when I first changed my diet to get off diabetes drugs.
I have recently discovered Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s Eat for Health program which I am eagerly learning now. I am very impressed with Dr. Fuhrman. He has a practice focused on helping people based on finding the actual root causes of their illnesses. Instead of focusing on a cure for type 2 diabetes or any other disease symptom, he focuses on a total wellness plan. You may examine Dr. Fuhrman’s program here.
Will you cheat occasionally? Yes, but do not let it become a habit. You could end up worse than before. Contact me and let me know that you’ve found your diabetes cure.
The time and effort spent on reversing your diabetes will be significant but worth it. I made a decision shortly after my diagnosis. My decision was not to let this disease hurt my friends or family, without me doing all I could to warn them. Despite what the experts say, there is a Cure for Type 2 Diabetes.